Interact with like-minded people // Your virtual support platform
Home › Forums › Must-read books › For someone who stutters, which book should I read?
1. Paperboy -by Vince Vawter
2. Out with It: How Stuttering Helped Me Find My Voice- by Katherine Preston
3. Stuttering: A Life Bound Up in Words -by Marty Jezer
4. Black Swan Green -by David Mitchell
5. I Talk Like a River -by Jordan Scott
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Alhanouf became a registered member
Roth Terrell became a registered member
Team Stutter wrote a new post, The Story Of Kholoud